• Develop, document, and evangelize Enterprise Integration Strategies, built on the Dell
Boomi Platform, delivering world-class solutions for our enterprise customers.
• Understand functional and technical requirements
• Design in SaaS / API first approach to integrations
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams to define and determine integration requirements
• Define a plan to deliver foundational services to enterprise integration footprint including logging, monitoring, observability, and adherence to security standards
• Develop efficient exception handling and error notification process to monitor, reprocess error transactions
• Participate in technical design sessions and develop detailed technical solution documentation that is aligned with client business objectives
• Perform unit testing/QA of development to ensure the business requirements are being met as requested
• Create and maintain operational, architectural, and design documentation
• Effectively handle multiple tasks at the same time and take ownership of the projects that you are working on.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information systems, Engineering or a related discipline preferred (not required)
• 3-5 years’ experience in software development specifically in the integration space
• Experience mapping, creating, transforming XML, CSV, flat file, data schemas for different systems.
• A Team Player with strong communication skills and a CAN DO attitude.
• Experience with multiple API formats and protocols – REST, SOAP, JSON, XML,
• Advanced understanding of XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, and WSDL versioning best practices.
• Strong understanding of development/documentation of SOAP/RESTful APIs, including documented experience developing Swagger/OpenAPI Documentation.
• Strong ability in designing reusable and highly performant solutions.