Design and develop scalable enterprise class applications with expertise in services orientated architecture integration.
Minimum of 6 + years of experience in working on IBM Integration Designer developing BPEL / Mediations / Bindings and Adapters.
Experience working with Oracle and writing queries to pull the data is preferred. SQL and DB2 databases are also considered.
Experience working with WebSphere adapters like Flat File, JDBC Adapters, MQ bindings
Strong experience in Java J2EE is preferred.
Translate workflow steps into business process activities and nested processes.
Tailor user experience screens for each process activity to enable end-users to interact with multiple internal/external systems through a single interface
- Work in a fast-paced environment on multiple ongoing projects, and deliver automation solutions by leveraging various technologies.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle from inception, design, development, implementation through post-production support following agile methodology.
- Develop core system/integration components utilizing J2EE, JMS, XML, web services, etc.
- Creating Process Application, process modelling, development of integration services and development of custom components.
- Work closely with process engineer/analysts to analyse business requirements and design technical solutions.
- Serve as a lead developer and coordinate development efforts on individual project.
- Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout the project life cycle, and ensure delivery of automation solutions with high quality.
- Document the detailed application specification and technical design.
- Provide technical expertise and documentation as needed to support other team members
Educational qualification: BS degree in Engineering / Computer Science.