Sr. Full stack Developer – Java + Angular
looking for a talented and creative Java Developer for one of the leading healthcare providers in the United States. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing environment. The ideal candidate must have strong skills in JAVA, J2EE, WEBSPHERE, MONGO DB, MAVEN, JENKINS, EJB2, SPRING CORE at the same time be able to put their creative hat in a problem-solving environment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with domain experts and IT leadership team is key to be successful in this role.
As a JAVA/Angular Developer you will be responsible for:
· Work with architect group for solutions that articulate the business context, conceptual design and component-level logical design
· Experience in designing, marking up, developing the UI of websites and/or web applications
· Understand the construction of platform architecture components
· Work closely with QA and integration team to resolve issues
· Ensure development is in compliance with overall architecture vision for the platform and ensures specific components are appropriately designed and leveraged
· Able to understand the technology roadmap and delivers cost effectiveness, business value, and competitiveness.
· Work closely with front-end developers to integrate solutions
· Identify and communicate risks
· Providing technical solution for offshore team and guide them to their assigned work
Required education and experience:
· Requires BA/BS degree in related field or technical institute training
· Eight to ten years of experience developing software
· Four to five years of lead experience
· Two to three years of coordinating experience with offshore team/s
· Strong knowledge in Business Process Modeling Language(BPML)
· Knowledge on Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
· Strong verbal communication skills, both with colleagues and customers, with diverse cultural Backgrounds
· Effective in conveying ideas and messages, both formally and informally, clearly, concisely and Accurately
Must have skills:
· Java J2EE
· HIBERNATE 3.2
· Web Services, RESTful web services, Micro services
· Hands-on technical lead with exposure and experience in a wide variety of Java technologies with specific expertise in the Spring suite of products. [Spring core, Transaction, AOP, ORM, MVC, data, security, session, web sockets, cloud].
· Front end frameworks like ExtJS or libraries like JQuery, AJAX.
· Experience with Bootstrap frontend framework.
· Experience with developing UI for single page applications
· Jasmine and Karma frameworks.
· Struts 1.x and 2.x
· JUnit/ Unit Testing frameworks
· Elasticsearch APIs
· JIRA and Confluence
· GIT and Maven
Good to have skills:
· EJB 2
· Experience developing in cloud based virtualized environments is preferred.
· Experience with responsive and mobile design
· Drools 5
· SQL Server