Profiles Needed “Under the general direction of the Business Systems Manager, this position is responsible for PeopleSoft technical programming, including the analysis, design, implementation, and testing of complex programming solutions in support of both application software and database development for solution enhancement, development work, and the setup and testing of systems interfaces and reports. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, conducting the research and documentation of complex technical designs, development and execution of test plans, identification and resolution of defects, and maintaining technical documentation of system designs and modifications. Provides excellent technical production support and ensures timely resolution of issues. Working individually and collaborating extensively as part of the development team, develops customization, interfaces and programs in a PeopleSoft Financials 9.2.x environment using PeopleTools 8.56 or higher.
• 6+ years of PeopleSoft Financials Development experience in 9.1 and later
• 6+ years of Financial cross-module experience using AR/Billing, Grants, Contracts , Purchasing, AM, AP, GL and Commitment Control.
• Experience in PeopleSoft upgrades, implementation and support.
• Advanced in the following areas.
o Application Engine Development
o Web Services including SOAP, REST and Component Interface using
o BI Publisher
o Report creation from query and XML to BI Publisher
o Component/Page designs
o Integration Broker – Creating REST/SOAP web services
o Application Packages
• Complex SQL writing (preferably Oracle)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Production end-user support experience
• Oracle Database experience
• Approval Workflow Engine (AWE)
• Design and register home pages, workcenters, dashboards and Pivot grids
• Elasticsearch 6.0 or higher with configuration and functionality