The contact center solutions architect is responsible for salesforce service cloud design, development and support of the customer facing Sales & service cloud applications for a large Services client.
A critical role is to lead the business toward the best fit solutions using the Salesforce ecosystem and work with our new cloud telephony platform in the design of an end-to-end solution for supporting the contact center with over 1500+ agents. This will be an exciting opportunity to leverage your Salesforce developer skills in the fast paced Cloud contact center environment!
The role involves working directly with business partners, technology partners and multiple vendor partners to meet business objectives. The right candidate will have the ability to lead requirements gathering sessions, mentor with a development team, and be able to develop on the Salesforce platform using Apex object-oriented programming, VisualForce, Salesforce object query language to provide integrated solutions when necessary.
The Architect/Specialist is considered an application subject matter expert (SME) that provides technical guidance along with hands-on development capabilities.
- Understanding the business stakeholder needs and priorities as well as the intricacies and integration needs for connecting Salesforce and the new Cloud Contact Center Platform
- Provide expertise in CRM application architecture and analysis/design/development/integration of IT cloud solutions and own the delivery and support of these solutions.
- Establish strong working relationships with stakeholders, business and vendor partners and cross-functional teams
- Provide expertise to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, and resolve issues to ensure deliverables are completed on time with quality
- Build Salesforce knowledge and stay knowledgeable about the latest Salesforce releases and understanding impact to the contact center processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field of study
- Experience in application development using SDLC (Waterfall, Agile/Scrum)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing medium to large global enterprise technical projects
- Business Analysis / Application architecture / Support or Operations experience in successfully delivering complex technology solutions
- Ability to foster and maintain strong working relationships with business partners and various IT departmental team members
- Experience in design, development and implementing CRM application using on premise and cloud infrastructure and API integrations
- Hands on experience with Cloud technologies, Web Services and/or API related technologies using architecture patterns/techniques
- Experience in documenting business and system requirements, user stories, design specifications and test scenarios in a cross-functional team environment
- Exhibit creative and out-of-the box thinking while defining sound and practical solutions
- Self-starter, ability to quickly learn complex business processes and ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills (oral & written, crisp & consistent) and presentation skills
- Project management experience in successfully planning and delivering complex cross-functional solutions and proactively managing issues and risks
- Experience as a Salesforce Developer and knowledge of Salesforce product lines is a plus
- Salesforce (Admin and/or App Builder/Developer) certification is a plus
- Prior experience with CRM applications and with integration experience with chat would be considered a plus
- Past experience in complete ownership of end-to-end of multiple business process areas for Level 1 & 2 support is a plus
- Experience with Application Architecture & Design
- 1+ year of experience leading cloud application development and API integrations
- 1+ year using Jira, GitHub and knowledgeable in office automation tools such as G-Suite
- Experience implementing solutions using Agile/DevOps/CI-CD development and methodology
- Good understanding of gap analysis, data management/analysis/mapping and configuration
- Ability to work within an offshore application development supplier engagement model