• Minimum of 8 years of SAP and ABAP Development experience.
• Participated in multiple lifecycle SAP implementations (experience with Consumer Goods industry is a plus).
• Excellent communication and client handling skills.
• Vistex knowledge and implementation experience is a must.
• Ability to learn new software quickly.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and within tight deadlines.
Independent thinking with keen problem-solving skills.
• Provide technical consulting services to customers implementing Vistex modules.
• Create technical specifications and system requirement specifications from the Blueprint and functional specifications.
• Get a clear understanding of customer business requirements.
• Identify and document all required Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and/or Workflow (FRICEW) for development during the Realization Phase of the project.
Develop test plans and test scripts.
• Design integration of Vistex with non-SAP and SAP applications / systems.
• Review all technical deliverables including all test results of Unit Test cycles before handing them over to onsite teams and client.
• Support Integration testing by providing expertise & defect resolution. Support Post Go-live activities such as critical care support, and knowledge transfer.
• Perform quality assurance on the system built for the customer.
• Prepare and provide documentation to the customer for system support.
• Learn and gain expertise on new and current Vistex products and solution offerings.
• Collaboration with onsite teams (internal and external)