• Design, plan and implement WAN, LAN and wireless networks in a corporate network environment.
• – Installing, configuring, and supporting network equipment including Routers, Switches, Wireless Controllers, Access points, Firewalls, SD-WAN, WAN accelerators, load balancers, DNS and DHCP.
• Design and Implement – Cloud Networks for Azure and AWS.
• Strong understanding and extensive experience with Network protocols /services/technologies like OSI, TCP/IP, UDP, VTP, STP, VLAN, LACP, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, VPN, NAT and MPLS.
• Maintaining and Operating Large scale enterprise network infrastructure, monitoring network performance and troubleshoot problem areas for smooth and reliable business operations.
• Provide third level technical support to network support team to resolve complex network issues.
• Provide engineering recommendations and service improvement plans for the corporate network infrastructure.
• Collaborate with the project managers, account managers, security and network support teams for all engineering requirements and end-to-end technical oversight.
• Research, analyze and recommend the implementation of software or hardware changes to rectify any network deficiencies or to enhance network performance.
• Collaborate with the Information Security to ensure security and compliance requirements are met and provide technical assistance for the investigation, analysis and mitigation of network vulnerability alerts.
• Developing high quality technical documentation including deployment procedures, Network diagrams, user guides, test plans, SOP, Network standardization and best practices.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Experience in network engineering related experience with in-depth exposure in designing, configuring, and troubleshooting complex networks within a large enterprise environment.
• Solid Understanding and hands-on experience with routing protocols (e.g., EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, and BGP) in a mixed environment.
• Knowledge of SD-WAN technologies and Cloud (Azure, AWS).
• Previous experience with one or more of the following firewalls: Checkpoint, Cisco, Juniper or Palo Alto.
• Working knowledge of Cisco, HPE, Aruba and Arista switching, Cisco routing, F5 Load Balancers, Riverbed WAN Accelerators, Aruba wireless.
• – Strong knowledge and understanding of network infrastructure components such as load balancing (F5), cabling, administration, network management and monitoring (SolarWinds, Airwave, Splunk, Infoblox, AppNeta).
• Experience in Access Control Lists, Firewalls, VPN technologies, Wi-Fi technologies, Enterprise Wireless technologies, and other security technologies.
Experience in technical deployment, configuration, integration and administration of at least one of the following network security technologies: 802.11 wireless authentication, AAA, TACACS, RADIUS, or 802.1x Network Admission Control (NAC)
Strong technical acumen with TCP/IP, VLANS, VTP, STP, routing and switching (Cisco)
Infrastructure-related certifications preferred such as Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)