Test Delivery Manager
Seattle, WA (Remote)
Leads tactical day to day challenges and also helps drive strategic planning. Areas of focus will cover software testing, tools, environments, data sets, security, performance, automation, as well as release processes, application quality index, KPI’s and reporting. Will also be involved in assisting the LOB in establishing and maintaining best practices for SDLC in place including involvement in processes like, test scope and LOE, architecture & design, CI/CD, monitoring, code reviews, cross platform integration and regressions, root cause analysis and defect resolution.
• 10-13 years of overall work experience with Software Testing experience in B2B, Cloud Computing and e-Commerce domains
• Over 6 years of experience in leading and managing end to end QA engagements and collate Test Metrics
• Proven track record of driving change and managing high performing product and technology teams in a multinational, distributed and complex matrix environments.
• Experienced in the practice, operations and implementation of Agile, Lean, DevOps and SDET teams
• Support business and product owners in their decision-making by carrying out research, analyses and recommendations
• Minimum 8 years professional experience using 3 or more automation tools (e.g., Selenium, TestNG, Appium, Sauce Labs, Rest Assured, Postman, Cucumber, Jasmine, Protractor, etc…).
• Remain technical and knowledgeable in changing and evolving technology and trends in the industry and where applicable, introduce those new technologies and trends into the organization.
• Minimum 8 years professional experience using issue-tracking software and agile project management systems.
• Very strong interpersonal and communication skills able to effectively communicate with internal and external customers. Able to represent the best interest of the Quality Management Organization goals and objectives and handle potential conflict situations where disagreements exist.
• Experience with all phases of testing: Sprint, System, Integration, User Acceptance
• Experience in different environments including one or more of the following client server, Services Oriented Architecture, Web based, Mainframe based and three tier architectures
• Bachelor’s Degree. Telecommunications, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
• Must be able to communicate with others effectively through written communication methods. Must be able to communicate (talking, hearing, etc.) with others effectively through oral communication methods.