The Cloud Developer is responsible for delivering a sound technical solution for the tasks/user stories assigned. The Cloud Developer will consult and work with Product Owners, technical groups, functional specialists, clients, and testers when required to ensure a sound solution is achieved. This individual often acts as the lead designer of the technical solution in collaboration with the solution architect. They will be part of scrum team and we will be following Agile processes.
Design and develop cloud-based projects.
Provides input to the application architecture.
Participates in daily status meetings and all other Agile ceremonies
Understands and interprets functional requirements as set forth in the functional design documents and other useful requirements documents, such as user stories
Analyzes technical solutions that will satisfy the functional requirements
Designs, develops and unit tests technical solutions for moderate to complex work objects assigned
Provides support to test teams during product and UAT testing of the technical solution developed
Prepares and implements the technical solution to the production environment
Investigates and provides post implementation support of the technical solution implemented
Facilitate and encourage collaboration, working as one team
Lead technical design sessions, review design and development tasks
Perform code review in critical functionality areas
Provide basic design documents and translate into component-level designs to accelerate development.
Assist in developing technical documentation; participate in test-plan development, integration and deployment
Define and develop project requirements, functional specifications and detailed designs of application solutions for clients
Important responsibilities of this job are described above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Demonstrated experience with .Net,.Netcore,Java back-end development, RESTful APIs, PostgreSQL, SOAP,Must also be Azure Cloud experienced, Kubernetes is a plus but not required
- Experience with various technologies and standards (e.g. Java, J2EE, Swing, etc.).
- Experience designing, building, and supporting systems in cloud environment
- Web Technologies HTML / Angular / CSS / Java. Angular developer is a must.
- Database Technologies / SQL Server / AWS DynamoDB
- Experience utilizing Terraform to define the DynamoDB table structure.
- Sort Key Vs Partition Key definitions
- Create corresponding DynamoDB entities using the DynamoDB Mapper.
- Develop query interfaces using the AWS SDK for Java, adhering to DynamoDB’s query patterns.
- Ensure each entity correctly maps to the DynamoDB table structure, adhering to the Adjacency List and Index Table patterns where applicable.
- Demonstrate capability around operating cloud applications
- AWS serverless technologies Lambda / SNS / SQS / S3
- Advanced and current knowledge of AWS
- Application / product feature design
- Cloud monitoring Cloudwatch / X-Ray / Insights
- Comfortable communicating to all type of stakeholders
- Problem solver. Leader who takes initiative to find solutions
Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.