Project Manager (Scrum Master, Agile Coach) Opportunity For Your Consideration
Become a member of a growing team of Information Technology professionals making an impact and providing solutions for Government and Commercial clients since 1996 Join the Domino Tech Team!
We are seeking a Project Manager to add to our team assisting the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission (PTC) Information Technology (IT) Customer Business Solutions (CBS) team, to manage multiple small to medium size projects. Project duration will be for a period of 12 months, with the potential to renew for an additional 12 months. Work environment will be hybrid, primarily remote off-site with on-site presence as required.
The ideal candidate possesses a minimum of five (5) years of project and project management experience, showcasing proficiency in overseeing projects of diverse sizes and subject matters. This expertise encompasses integration, scope, schedule, cost, communication, vendor, and risk planning and management. Additionally, the candidate should have a track record of hands-on experience serving as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach for implementation projects.
Demonstrating an in-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, with a focus on Scrum and Kanban, is imperative for this role. The candidate is expected to effectively apply these methodologies to ensure the successful delivery of projects. Proven experience in implementing Agile principles to optimize project efficiency and adaptability to evolving requirements is essential. The candidate should possess the ability to coach and guide the project team in an agile manner, fostering a collaborative and dynamic work environment.
Our Project Manager will perform the following duties;
- Manage and coordinate the activities of internal and/or external staff involved in multiple IT projects of varying complexity.
- Develop and maintain project plans and other artifacts as required using PTC or other established project management standards, procedures, templates, and methodologies.
- Coordinate with business owners and other analysts to define and refine the project scope.
- Perform project management duties through the entire project lifecycle, including initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing.
- Conduct lessons learned sessions during and after projects to identify recommendations for improvement.
- Develop and maintain a productive working relationship with technology staff, business owners, project sponsors, vendors, and key clients.
- 5+ Years: Experience as a Project Manager, showcasing proficiency in overseeing projects of diverse sizes and subject matters; encompassing integration, scope, schedule, cost, communication, vendor, and risk planning and management.
- Experience serving as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach for implementation projects.
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, with a focus on Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience in implementing Agile principles to optimize project efficiency and adaptability to evolving requirements.
- Ability to coach and guide the project team in an Agile manner, fostering a collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Certifications are highly desired; e.g., Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Agile Project Manager (IAPM), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM).
- ServiceNow experience in Idea, Project, and Demand modules is a plus!
- Enterprise Business Solutions, specifically SAP projects experience is a plus!
- ITIL / ITSM practices and methodologies experience is a plus!
Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.